Due to continued growth within Lindab (Irl) Ltd.’s offer of products to the construction industry, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced specification manager to join the in house (Based from Head Office in Dublin 12) technical team.
The main focus of this role is to provide Customers, Building Services Consulting Engineers, Architects, Main Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Local Authorities, Developers and Specifiers with specification solutions, whilst tracking specified projects through to a secured order.
As Specification Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate and appropriate specifications for Lindab’s range of system solutions and products,
- Be a customer facing external contact for all external Customers, Building Services Consulting Engineers, Architects, Main Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Local Authorities, Developers and Specifiers, typically spending three to four days a week in meetings.
- Capture and share market and competitor insights.
The candidate will have experience of selling into the list of companies as above and have knowledge of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Industry. The successful candidate will need to be a strong communicator and will have strong IT skills in order to use Lindab’s software selection programmes. Full training will be provided. He/She will also have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Competitive Salary – Depending on experience
- Company Vehicle or Mileage
- Company Pension scheme
- Company Mobile Telephone
- Company Laptop
All applications to [email protected] in confidence.